CRUISE WITH GLOBUS YACHTING AND TRAVEL AGENCY!!! WHAT WE OFFER!!
Empowered by our our quality-oriented management, we are the ideal partners to plan your corporate cruise or Tailor-made cruise and travel. Your association, organization and company, can organize their incentive travel programs, conferences and corporate events for their management, stuff or clients. A cruise vacation is the ultimate and most enticing reward and acknowledgment of the efforts of stellar employees, partners and clients. Cruising on the modern, floating luxury resorts is the utmost travel experience, which combines high-end accommodation, one-of-a-kind gourmet pleasures, incredible destination variety, exhilarating onboard activities, award-winning entertainment, state of the art conference facilities, event space in every size category and conference rooms loaded with the latest multimedia technology and the highest level of service from a well-trained staff.
Cruises are the ideal choice throughout the year, offering itineraries that combine culture, nature, history, fun, entertainment and creating a unique experience for the participants, who enjoy every minute of the hour, even during their corporate meetings. Therefore more and more, organizations and companies choose cruises for meetings, conferences, executive retreats, teambuilding and other special events.
CORPORATE CRUISE 1: LUXURIUS CRUISE WITH M/B BY GLOBUS!!IDEAL FOR EXECUTIVE TREATS
PELOPONESSE PANORAMA WITH GREEK ISLANDS-10 days charter/tour with luxurious motor boat for max 10 guests
Highlights: PIRAEUS-EPIDAURUS-POROS-HYDRA-NAFPLIO-OLYMPIA-MONEMVASIA-KYTHIRA ISLAND-GYTHEIO-SPARTA-ELAFONISOS ISLAND-SPETSES ISLAND-PORTO HELI-AEGINA-MONI
3 crew member including experienced captain and Hostess. 5 cabins, One master, 4 twin cabins all with double beds. Breakfast, meals, drinks (you will be informed for special menus and catalogs with all needed) Beautiful saloons and spaces, very comfortable, fully airconditioned, water toys.
- Day 1 Saturday- we depart from Piraeus Port heading to Peloponnese. We travel Epidaurus 30 NM south west from Marina Zeas. where you will spend the first night. The port of “Archaic Epidaurus” was also the ancient port of Epidaurus. There are 2 beaches near the port surrounded by trees that come down almost in the sea. Palea Epidaurus’ main attraction is the famous large EPIDAVROS ANCIENT THEATRE. Watching a play in Epidaurus Ancient Theatre is a unique experience and a total must for everyone. Bars, taverns and fish restaurants are sited exactly on the waterfront and spread in the small village, offering fresh meals, fish and cool drinks most of the time of the day. You can visit the ancient Epidaurus theater and if we book on time, we could be lucky to see ancient” tragedy” (theater play in ancient Greece), since a festival is running on July there.
- Day2 Sunday-we travel to Poros island where you can swim and visit the island. Later we travel to Hydra island where we spend the night.Poros, is a small island in the southern part of the Saronic Gulf, at a distance of approximately 26 nautical miles south of Alimos marina and separated from the Peloponnese (mainland) by a 200m wide sea channel, with the town of Galatas across the strait. If you decide not to stay at the busy port, away from the crowded cafe’s and taverns. Hydra, is one of the most beautiful port villages in Greece. A picturesque harbor surrounded by cafes, restaurants and the village itself made of stone houses and villas that rise up the hills. Since cars are prohibited, all transportation is done by donkeys. The only beach available for swimming is the adjacent Mandraki bay. The Hydra port is quite crowded in the summer months.
- Day 3 from Hydra Island we travel to Nafplio where we spend the night.One of the most beautiful towns and most romantic all over Greece, Nafplio was the first capital of the newly born Greek state between 1823 and 1834. According to mythology, the town was founded by Nafplios, the son of god Poseidon and the daughter of Danaus (Danaida) Anymone. The town’s history traces back to the prehistoric era when soldiers from here participated in the Argonautic expedition and the Trojan War alike. Ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, fountains and Venetian or neoclassical buildings mesmerize the visitor with their unique architecture and beauty. In the very heart of the city stands the Italianate Syntagma Square where you can admire important historic buildings and monuments, the Archaeological Museum with important artifacts from the Prehistoric and Mycenaean Era. Palamidi Castle, proudly stands 216 m above sea level. In order to reach it you have to climb all of its 999 steps carved into the rock. The view from above here is totally rewarding! Venture into a place drenched in history, where the famous hero of the Greek Revolution Theodore Kolokotronis had been imprisoned; Akronafplia is the historic rock at the foot of Palamidi hill. Inhabited since prehistoric times, the peninsula consists of three levels, among which stand three independent castles, the oldest being the western one. It was there that the ancient acropolis was situated, fortified with polygonic Cyclopean walls. The most photographed spot of Nafplio –and its point of reference as well– is Bourtzi, the Venetian small fortress standing on the rocky islet of Agioi Theodoroi. During the Venetian rule it was connected to Akronafplia through a huge metal chain that secured the port against enemy ship attacks
- Day 4 early in the morning we travel to Ancient Olympia by private bus. We arrive to the historical site at about 2,5 hours drive. We visit the stadium the site and the museum, afterwards we take a meal at Ancient Olympia village and then we travel to Mykenae archaeological site. You can choose to pass the night at the harbor of Nafplio or travel at night to Monemvasia south of Peloponnese
- Day 5 we travel south at the east cost of Peloponnese and we spend the night at Monemvasia. The Castle Town of Monemvasia is among the most impressive places in Greece. Located on the south eastern side of Peloponnese, Monemvasia Greece was entirely carved on the back side of a sea rock in the Medieval times. This huge sea rock is not visible from the mainland, so that the locals could avoid enemy attacks. The only way to reach Monemvasia was by boat, while later on a paved pathway was constructed to connect the castle entrance to the mainland. This is how the name came out, meaning single passage. A new town has been constructed in the mainland, just opposite the rock. A walk around the Castle Town is a travel to the past, while the sea view from the castle top is breathtaking. Beautiful places for dinner and night life.
- Day 6, we travel south and west to Kythira island where we spend the night. Kythira, is the island of Heavenly Goddess Aphrodite and Eros. Located in Southern Greece between the southern Peloponnese and Crete. It is a mountainous island with many valleys into the sea to form beautiful beaches. We will go for swimming and visit the capital city of Kapsali and walk on the beautiful castle. Wonderful tavernas and night life.
- Day 7 we travel to Gytheio. We visit Sparta and surroundings by private bus. We take meal at Sparta and we return to Gytheio where we spend the night. Gytheio in Greece is a beautiful seaside town on the southern side of Peloponnese, in the peninsula of Laconia. Constructed on the hill slopes around a natural bay, Gytheio is the largest town in the region of Mani, a secluded barren place with ghost villages and wild landscape. The most popular beach of Gytheio is Mavrovouni, a large beach with clean water. Due to the golden sand and the crystal water, Mavrovouni is preferred by the endangered sea turtles caretta-caretta to lay their eggs. Sparta is a small town with famous history. Ancient Sparta was mostly a military city-state. The inhabitants believed that their only purpose in life was to become strong soldiers and protect their homeland even with their lives. A Spartan should be strong in body, healthy in mind and brave in character. They believed that the bravest death was the death in the battlefield. The site of Ancient Sparta is located close to the modern city center. We can visit the museum as well.
- Day 8 we travel from Gytheio to beautiful small island of Elafonissos with its famous beaches for swimming. We live Elafonissos and late in the afternoon we arrive to Spetses Island where we spend the night. Spetses, is an island boasting a long naval tradition, famous for its significant contribution to the 1821 War of Independence. It was here that the revolution flag was raised on 3rd April 1821. The island has managed to retain its individual traditional character thanks to its well-preserved grand captain mansions, still bearing eloquent witness to the island’s glorious past. The picturesque old harbor and Dápia, a tourist and commercial center where the heart of the island’s entertainment beats, are the trademarks of the town of Spetses. Take a romantic trip around the island in horse-drawn carriages and admire the grand mansions adorning the narrow-cobbled streets of the island.
- Day 9 after a morning walk and coffee at Spetses island we travel to famous Porto Heli for swimming. At the afternoon we travel to Aegina island where we go for swimming and spend the night.
- Day 10 we travel from Aegina to Moni small island for swimming and then we return early in the afternoon at Marina Zeas.
CHARTER A CRUISE SHIP FOR YOUR CORPORATE NEEDS!!!
When it comes to companies or associations that are considering the chartering of an entire ship (or yacht) for their incentive cruise travel our cruise network can be reliable partner for taking the right choice. We will study your company’s needs and craft an inspiring and memorable, motivational experience for your entire organization, where every detail is to your specifications, including a customized daily program of activities, entertainment and meetings.
For a detailed and flawless planning of a chartered cruise, we need at least 18 months preparations and a relatively high budget. Undoubtedly, a chartered cruise takes your business to the next level and at the same time offers an unforgettable experience to all participants.
Send to us your request and we will surprise you!!!
We cooperate with the best cruise providers and cruise lines in the Market providing Overall knowledge and a variety of cruises products in Greece and abroad Globus Yachting and Travel Agency has an official license from GNTO Greek National Tourism Organization. Please call us, visit our offices, ask for one of our representatives to visit you or send an e-mail with your cruising request and we will be happy to inform you about all available packages and plan the perfect cruise for you.
PRIVATE TAYLOR MADE CRUISES WITH LUXURIOUS MOTOR BOATS!!!
ORGANIZED AND SCHEDULED CRUISES AT THE BEST PRICE!!!
We offer organized cruises for individuals, families, children and groups. The cruises are scheduled, with organized cruise departures to some of the most popular destinations in the world, offering fly & cruise packages that include air tickets, transportation to/ from the port of embarkation and a Greek tour leader throughout the voyage.
ACTIVITY AND CRUISE!!!
Furthermore, we can arrange cruising, including Yoga or Pilates (or other activity) on board for bigger groups.