OCEAN STAR 56.1
Athens (Alimos Marina), Kos and Rhodes Islands
With its endless coastline and numerous islands in close proximity to each other, Greece offers a truly wonderful sailing cruise where amazing hidden coves and lagoons await to be explored . This Ocean Star is a 56 ft. luxury sailing yacht that can turn a summer holiday into a
wonderful & memorable experience.
Commissioned in 2009, it provides all the ingredients to create a comfortable environment that will allow you to enjoy the beauty and magic of the Greek coast and islands. From cabins equipped with independent climate control and private lavatories, to the large saloon and the various amenities throughout the vessel, this amazing sail boat sets the mood for a sailing pleasure. The boat's experienced skipper, with his deep knowledge of the Greek waters, will allow you to enjoy a pleasant and safe cruise. It is at your disposal to provide you with the sailing holiday you have always dreamed of.
This stylish vessel has been designed with comfort and safety in mind. The wide side decks provide easy and safe access around the ship. Housed on the back of the large cockpit are the twin helms that feature slightly contoured seats, foot stops for bracing, with primaries and windlass controls within easy reach. Interior: Below deck, the sailboat features four main double cabins, each equipped with a private lavatory. The skipper/hostess' cabin, which is located at the bow of the vessel, features its own lavatory and independent entrance.
The saloon offers two main seating areas with plush sofas, where one can relax while reading a book, watching a movie in the 22in. swivel LCD display, or enjoy dinner. Strategically designed hatches and portholes bathe the area in natural light and the central A/C creates a omfortable and relaxing atmosphere for those hot summer days. Wood is prominent all around and there is plenty of storage available. The CD/DVD player is equipped with an auxiliary iPod input.
The kitchen area is equipped with a stovetop and oven, a microwave, two refrigerators, double sink with two independent water faucets (one for fresh water from the tanks and a separate one for sea water) a fresh water ice maker, espresso/cappuccino machine, all necessary cookware, cutlery and complete dining sets.
Cabinet space is ample throughout the area and thanks to the innovative design there is plenty of natural and artificial light all around. There is central A/C throughout the vessel. Additionally, each cabin has an independent thermostat that adjusts to individual comfort levels.
- Autopilot GPS/Plotter Radar AIS Registered Depth gauge Bimini YANMAR 160HP engine
- Water tank- 1300 Lt. Fuel tank - 750 Lt.
- Dinghy w/hull & 8HP Outboard engine
- Spray Hood. Solar Panels
- Fresh Water Maker - 165 lt/hr
- Electric Anchor Winch, Bow thruster, Teak Deck Onan 11KW Electric generator Remote controlled electric gangway
- CD/DVD Player w/iPod & aux input22" LCD TV
- 2-person Kayak
- Central A/C w/individual thermostats in each cabin
- Private lavatory in each cabin
- Kitchen futures Stovetop w/Oven Microwave Espresso/Cappuccino/D rip coffee machine
All necessary cookware, cutlery & dining sets Double sink with 2 independent faucets (one for fresh water & one for sea water) 2 refrigerators (1 w/top door & 1 w/front door) Fresh water Ice maker
Check in Time: 17:00Check out Time: 09:00---
- Skipper Fee: 1330/week+ provisioning
- Hostess Fee:1050/week+ provisioning
- Port, Marina and Canal Fees
- Fuel consumption10 Lt./Hour
- Cleaning Fee: 150 EU per charter
- Year built: 2009
- Builder: Ocean Yachts SA
- Model: Ocean Star 56.1
- Category: CE - Class
- Overall Length: 16.55 m (54 ft)
- Length (Waterline): 14.33m (47ft)
- Hull Length: 15.99m (52 ft)
- Beam: 5.10 m (17 ft)
- Draft (max.): 2.30 m (7.54 ft)
- Displacement: 22.500 kg
- Deep Keel Weight: 6.30 ton
- Engine: YANMAR 160 HP
- Generator: 11 kW
- Water tank: 1300 lt
- Fuel tank: 750 lt
- Main Sail: 59.20 m 2 (635 sq. ft.)
- Genoa: 85 m 2
- Bimini: Yes
- Bowthruster: Yes
- Spray hood: Yes(2019)
- Speed: 10.0 Knots
- Air Conditioning:Yes
- Berths: 8+2
- Cabins: 4+1
- Sail : 2019
- Lavatories: 5