Globus Yachting and Travel Agency P.C. is a travel agency specializing In Sea Tourism and Alternative Tourism. Globus is focusing on Yacht Chartering, Cruises and Diving with 35 years of expertise. A few years ago, the company also expanded into Alternative Tourism in the areas of Agritourism, Health and Wellness Tourism, Activity Tourism, Religious Tourism, Historical and Heritage Tourism and Accommodation at private villas, houses and cottages. The headquarters are located at Alimos, Athens, Greece.
Globus is managed by a team of professional who understands trends of tourism and customer needs and is trying to full fill those requirements. This quality-oriented company is committed to delivering to the contemporary client great opportunities of luxurious sailing and yachting vacations, high quality historical tours and heritage adventures, wellness, alternative and activity tourism vacations with exceptional services and value-added packages.Our 30year expertise in yachting and yacht chartering led us to the establishment of our first company in 1995. Since then till today that we have expanded to a Travel Agency, committed to delivering to our clients dream vacations. Therefore, we will strive in order to organize the best possible bareboat or crewed charter around the Greek islands, the best historical tour or vacation and the best experience. Our first-class reputation in creating vacations will guaranty that Globus Yachting will offer a unique holiday experience of high-quality service.
- We charter Motor boats, Sailing Boats, Catamarans and Gullets! Our managed fleet includes of a variety of boats all over Greece and Greek Islands. We offer first class yachts, skilled crews and itineraries to wonderful destinations with reliability, professionalism, quality and competitive prices.
- Private Cruises, Taylored Luxurious Cruises and day trips to Peloponnese, Ionian, Cyclades, Saronic, Dodecanese islands with Sail boats and Luxurious Motor boats. Religious cruises.
- Cruises with luxurious cruise ships, MSC, COSTA, Celestyal. International and Greek ports.
- Diving with experienced instructors, scuba diving courses and SSI certifications, private or small group trips or training in Athens and major interesting diving destinations in Greece.
- Wellness and Alternative yachting, Yoga and sailing, Reiki and Sailing with experienced skippers and instructors for 3-7 days, at private boats, private cabin or shared cabin.
- Sea activity tourism, Diving and sailing 3-7 days charters at private sailing boat with experienced instructors, sailing training charters
- Corporate and special events on board with luxurious yachts and Gullets (Weddings, corporate meetings)
- Heritage and Historical Tourism, Tour-Yachting combinations, Historical Trail tours and Greek heritage experiences, Daily tours and sightseeing
- Wellness Tourism (Weekly Yoga Retreats, Weekly Reiki Retreats and 1st and 2nd degree reiki certifications. Hot springs and Thermal spa vacation at Loutraki.
- Religious Tourism (Standard and tailored tours and yachting to monasteries and religious destinations in Greece)
- Activity Tourism (mountain activities, biking, hiking in Taygetos Mountain South Greece, weekly ski vacations in North Greece in private accommodation)
- Agritourism (olive picking, organic farms, accommodation at cottages and farms, participation in farm working, Traditional Olive Grove adventures)
Villas, Stone houses, Cottages in olive groves, Sea Front Houses, Traditional Houses and Towers, city apartments carefully selected and managed by our company, in Greek mainland and Islands. We offer packages including activities and accommodation.
We offer reliable and safe transportation services with mini buses.
Airport and Port transportation, Hotel Transportation, private transportation
Sea Tourism in Greece
It may seem quaint to call Greece the “land of the gods” but a sailing holiday in the islands will soon persuade you that whoever coined such phrase was not far off the mark. Thousands of miles of coastline and islands of mesmerizing colors and a great variety of landscapes await your yacht to explore them. From the Saronic isles close to Athens to thousands of whitewashed islands in the Cyclades, the serenity of the Ionian archipelago or the Dodecanese, to the pine-laden forest islands of the Northern Sporades or the historic splendor of Crete, each is a sailing experience worth a lifetime. How can we be so confident about our services? Three reasons: high quality yachts, reliable backup and premium service. You will sail some of the best and newest charter yachts available. We cannot offer anything less. You will not be alone if something goes wrong. We are reachable twenty-four hours a day in case of emergency and wherever your location; there will always be a well-trained team of professionals to assist you. Our representatives are based on every major Greek island, so you may easily sail wherever you wish.Globus Yachting and Travel Agency covers:
- Lefkas, Corfu and Kefalonia Islands at Ionian Sea, with 30 sail boats from 31 to 56 feet
- Athens Marinas and Lavrion with a variety of Sailing boats, Catamarans and Motor Boats available for weekly charters, daily cruises and cruising charters
- Cyclades Islands with a variety of Sailing boats, Catamarans and Motor Boats available for weekly charters, daily cruises and cruising charters
- Dodecanese Islands, Rhodes and Kos, with a variety of Sailing boats, Catamarans and Motor Boats available for weekly charters, daily cruises and cruising charters
- Globus Yachting and Travel Agency, guarantees you the best holidays of your life!
Our fleet is compromised by the most luxurious and spacious Sailing and Motor Yachts as well as Motor Sailors especially designed in order to offer to our client comfort and sailing pleasure. The yachts are equipped with the most modern safety and navigation aid systems, as well as with all other equipment that are included in a standard inventory. Within such range, one may choose between sailing yachts built in the most famous and well-established shipyards, designed for both bareboat and skippered charter. Thus, depending on the number of passengers sailing, or on your personal needs, there is always a yacht to satisfy your demands. Additionally, it must be pointed out that Globus Yachting and Travel Agency will exclusively work with yacht owners and crews who have been proved to be dependable and reliable. It would be a pleasure to welcome you in Athens or in other of our yacht bases and satellite marines all over Greece, so don’t hesitate to contact us to plan your sailing vacation with your daily cruise, your tailor-made cruise, your itineraries or for any further information. We look forward to a successful and long-lasting relationship with you in the future.
Travel and Tours in Greece
Because of its geographical position, according to ministry of Greek Tourism, Greece was a crossroad of civilizations that had left their traces everywhere: the architecture of the museums and settlements, miniature art, daily life, nutritional customs and in all forms of popular art in the various regions of the country. The visitor can come into contact with this multihued and impressive mosaic through trips into historical, cultural, artistic and folkloric traditions. There are so many different types of things to enjoy in Greece!!!
Cultural, Heritage and Historical Tourism
Globus Yachting and Travel Agency specializes in Cultural, Heritage and Historical Tourism in Greece and offers a variety of group and private tourist trips that include cultural activities (e.g. the visiting of monuments or sites, museums, local sites, festivals, celebrations), as well as experiences and interaction with local people all over Greek Islands and Mainland.
Greece is a World Heritage site with over 18 monuments included on the world heritage list according to UNESCO. Globus Yachting and Travel Agency is offering one day tour and more day tours to meet those civilization monuments, mankind’s common heritage, which are:
- Temple of Apollo Epicurious, Basse
- Acropolis archaeological site, Athens
- Archaeological site of Delphi
- Sanctuary of Asclepios, Epidaurus
- Mount Athos
- Medieval city of Rhodes
- Paleo Christian and Byzantine monuments of Thessaloniki
- Archaeological site of Mystra
- Archaeological site of Olympia
- Archaeological site of Delos
- Monasteries of Daphni, Hosios Loukas and Nea Moni of Chios
- Archaeological site of Heraion of Samos
- Archaeological site of Aigai (Vergina)
- Archaeological sites of Mycenae and Tiryns
- Monastery of Saint John Theologos and the cave of the Apocalypse in Patmos Island
- Old Town of Corfu
- Archaeological Site of Philippi (2016)
Greece is a blessed paradise with rare landscapes, special splendors and resources with important therapeutic properties. Globus Yachting and Travel Agency is offering tours and accommodations at natural mineral or spa therapeutics tourism sites. Natural mineral waters or spas are part of the country’s national wealth, known since ancient times. In Greece we enjoy cold mineral springs and hot spring sources which are used in therapeutic treatment called spa hydrotherapy (thermalism). Another type of treatment is thalassotherapy and Greece is the ideal place to receive its benefits, offering so many beautiful crystal-clear waters and hidden paradises. Let us organize such a great therapeutical experience for you.
Greece has many places with great energy which makes it ideal for alternative vacations, as reiki, Pilates and yoga retreats. We offer a variety of retreats all over Greece and we can organize a package to include tours, accommodations and retreats, with experienced instructors.
Greece is the ideal place to take a journey to religious and full of positive energy destinations. Sometimes it is a life time experience. Greece offers Ancient Temples, Christian Monasteries and majestic churches of Byzantine era, rural churches, metochia and sacred places to those Seeking the majesty of the divine in Greece.
Globus Yachting and Travel Agency offers Religious travel to Greeks and non-Greeks to make their way to religious sites throughout Greece and highlight the rare historic and cultural mosaic of Greece.
Meet the challenges of Greece and enjoy activities all around the year!
Summer in Greece means islands and sea. Sailing, swimming, diving, water skiing, windsurfing are just a few options for anyone wishing to experience the freedom and excitement the sea offers. Globus Yachting and Travel Agency, offers you vacation packages in locations all over Greece that provides the necessary infrastructure for such activities. High level of services provided and numerous possibilities will make you visit Greece every summer!!
Autumn in Greek mainland means colors and natural beauty. Time for mountaineering and divine experiences. Globus Yachting and Travel Agency is offering escapes to Olympus Mountain and Taygetos Mountain.
Globus has prepared a unique experience for its client at the forested slopes of Taygetos mountain!!! Taygetos experience offers many trails and climbing routes leading to the mountain peaks. There are trekking routes and animal trails starting from sea level villages to the mountain top. We offer guided tours following the European trail E4. Our daily adventure at Taygetos Mountain includes a meal at a real stone very old and traditional family cottage at Vasiliki’s park at Drakos!!The owners will cook traditional mountain Greek meal at a Gus stove!!! No electricity up there…. The place to relax and hear the voice of your soul.
Winter in Greece offers skiing – and snowboarding. Globus Yachting and Travel Agency is organizing tours and vacation packages in North Greece, at Kaimaktsalan Ski Resort, at Trina Pygadia, at Vasilitsa, at Florina Vigla. Globus Yachting and Travel Agency has prepared vacation packages combining skiing, site seeing at Historical sites, thermal spa at Pozar and wonderful accommodation at very special prices
Spring in Greece is exploring and adventure of the beautiful nature and sea. Sailing starts after March; the weather is warm and prices are really low. Combine early vacations with Orthodox Easter, site seeing and activities in very well selected accommodation. Enjoy Greek Easter with a Greek Family at a traditional village and go through a heritage experience. Globus can guarantee that it will be the experience of a life time. Take a cruise to the islands!!! We are here to take care of everything!!
Olive picking and organic farm at Zakynthos packages
Gastronomic tourism is an alternative way of vacation, where the local cuisine culture plays the leading part. Greece is a gastronomical paradise with a wide range of raw ingredients available round the year and a living treasure of recipes, some of them coming from ancient Greek tradition. Greece produces high quality extra virgin olive oil. Greek cookery focuses on olive oil, fresh fruits, herbs and vegetables, fish and seafood, pork and lamp cooked with olive oil. Globus Yachting and Travel Agency respects Greek culinary as part of its culture and heritage and organizes Gastronomical Tours in Athens and in several locations of gastronomical interest around Greece. We offer Greek Culinary tours, Olive Oil adventure at a traditional olive grove, Wine tasting and Vineyard experience, experiencing cooking with a Greek family, daily experience at a Greek farm.