AT RHODES ISLAND
Base on Rhodes New Marine.
N is a 28 meter-long wooden gullet with 8 cabins, which can accommodate up to 16 guests and is a preferred yacht for great cruises in the unique waters of Mediterranean and Aegean seas with its 4 professional staff.
All of the cabins are equipped with air conditioner, WC, shower, clothes closet and hair dryer.
There are separate sun beds for all our guests, relaxation areas in the front and rear, chairs, tables, service kits, security equipment, masks and snorkels.
There are separate recreation and living areas for our staff.
Gullet has a fully equipped kitchen, bar, ice machine, freezer, fridge, music player and Lcd TV.
Flag / home port: Greek - Rhodes - Greek Islands
Length: 28 m
Width: 6.8 m
Capacity: 16 people
Cabins: 8 cabins - 4 double - 4 triple - ensuite
Year of built / Refit: 2010 (Refit 2018)
Water capacity: 6000 liters
Fuel capacity: 2500 liter
Engine: 500 HP caterpillar
Generator: 42 kw Iveco
Crew: 4 people
Dingy &Engine Zodiac: 60 HP
Mask &snorkel: Yes
Deep freeze: 3
Hot Water: All cabins
Ice machine: Yes
Airconditioned : All cabins
Music Player Yes
Electricity 24-220 volt
Fully Safety Equipment: Yes
Life raft: Yes
Fire Extinguishers: Yes
Hair Dryer: All cabins
Sun Mattresses: 18
Toilet Home type – all cabins
Tv & DVD In the Saloon: Yes
Deck shower: Yes
Ice Maker: 1
Navigation: Fully Navigation Equipment
Board Games Card - Backgammon
All Food and soft drinks - Campaing till 31.12.2019 Reservesion !!!
• Yacht charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures in greek water.
• Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels and masks, flippers, fishing lines.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels and cleaning services.
• Air conditioned gulets Using A/C 6-8 hours per day.
• Gasoline and Diesel expenses.
• Yacht water.
• Mooring expenses.
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• Harbour taxes and custom fees in foreign waters (Greek Islands).
• Flight tickets and airport transfers.
• Gasoline for using water sports on board if exist.
• 5% Crew tip is also not included in price.
• Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
• Please bring your own beach towels.